The Chambre -- Gala

Well,  I had a fun hour and a half at The Chambre, a nightclub owned by Fever_Cole.  There will be a best and worst dressed list on Perez Hilton Of Stardoll later.  Will yours truely be on it?  Who knows.Some of the guests in attendance were no other than Fever_Cole, Fag_Puff, UndamyUmbrella, Fakeshake3, BeverlyHillsHei, Devibabi, myself, and more.

It was great, and had a ultra-cool playlist.

This was the first party that I had gone to.



That's a picture of Fever_Cole and Ellie (fakeshake3) who had visited my suite.

They're very cool people.

Don't judge me, this may only happen to me once in my stardoll lifetime, haha.




Here's me dancing with Ellie.  Love her <3 

The party was in Fever's guestbook.

See you next timee
Blonde xx

2 comments:

  1. I went to that party, too... I wish I could have stayed longer, though. I'm no longer a Stardoll party virgin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I think I saw someone saying, "Hey, what's up, I'm a party virgin," or something, lol.
    xx
    [Thanks for the comment]

    ReplyDelete