My New Profile :]

blondebug

 

 


“I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”  

Coco Chanel 

 

“When in doubt, wear red.” 
Bill Blass

 

 

 

Hello, darlings, you can call me Eva.  That’s not my real name, but that is the one I choose to go by online.  Well, a little about myself.  I’m in my thirteenth year of life, and am in love with fashion.  Less is more, and quality over quantity.  When I’m not at school you can most likely find me hanging out with my friends. 



I don’t know how long ago it was when I first joined Stardoll – I would guess I was about ten back then.  I have since gotten a new account, aka the one you are seeing now. 

 


There are a few things that I do not appreciate here on Stardoll.  That is users asking for my password, or spamming Stardoll with advertisements or free stardollar offers.  I may be blonde, but I am pretty smart.  I know that if something is too good to be true, then it’s probably not. 

 

 

I write for a magazine called Electric Magazine.  You can take a look by visiting the club ElectricMag. and looking at the site given on the club presentation.  I also own a blog called Blondedoll – Stardoll According To Blondebug.  You can find that atblondebug.blogspot.com. I would definitely appreciate if you looked at it. 

 


Do not copy my presentation.  I wrote and designed it myself.  If you feel like you need a better presentation, try writing one on Microsoft Word and then pasting it onto your profile.    

 


Well, with that I will say goodbye.  Thanks for reading this, and don’t forget to check out my blog. 

 


xoxo,

Blondebug 

No comments:

Post a Comment