That does NOT have anything to do with this.

"Hi blondebug,
Thanks for getting in touch with us.
If you have changed your verified email address, we will send a new confirmation to your old email address first - you will have to confirm the changes from there.

When signing up for Stardoll you were asked to confirm your e-mail address. If you gave the correct address you should already have a verification mail from us in your e-mail inbox. Click on the link in the e-mail and your e-mail address will be confirmed at Stardoll.
Remember that you have to confirm your e-mail address to receive your one Stardollar every day you log-in to the site!
If you've made a mistake when writing the address you can go into "My Account" and change it and save changes with your password. 

If you have missed your confirmation e-mail, you can get a new one by going to "My Account" and clicking on the link "Send new confirmation e-mail". 

For more information, you can also click on the Help Tab.
Come have fashionable fun here with us!
Yours Truly,
The Stardoll Staff



You wrote:
I have 603 starpoints, but I haven't gotten my reward for 600 starpoints yet. It says I need to earn -3 before I can unlock the 600 starpoint reward. Can you please fix this ASAP?"

No comments:

Post a Comment